What foods do you get on WIC?
WIC selects foods that are healthy to eat and can fit within food preferences of various cultures. Occasionally this list of foods is reviewed and updated.
WIC food packages contain:
- Baby food.
- Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables.
- Dairy alternatives such as tofu and soy milk.
- Whole grain choices, including 100 percent whole-grain and whole wheat bread, brown rice, soft corn tortillas and pasta.
- Canned or dried beans and peas.
- Varieties of canned fish.
- Yogurt, milk, cheese and eggs.
- 100 percent fruit and vegetable juices.
- Peanut butter.
- Infant formula.
Colorado WIC Approved Product List
Use the following table to find approved Colorado WIC food items.
Information about WIC foods
- Allowable Foods List | Spanish | Somali | Burmese | Nepali | Arabic.
- Yogurt Helper.
- Colorado WIC - List of Non-Allowed Herbs and Spices.
- Colorado WIC Program approved formulas.
Food recall and safety alerts
Visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment food, drug and cosmetic recalls list to make sure your food and formula is safe to eat.