- Colorado WIC Hemoglobin Testing training video.
- Order forms:
- Microcuvette order forms (Stanbio Laboratory).
- HemoPoint® H2 analyzer, optics cleaner, and lancet order form (Stanbio Laboratory).
- HemoPoint® H2 Users guide.
- Stanbio Laboratory tech support:
- Callers must identify as a “WIC” account (not a “lab” account);
- Tech support #: 1-800-531-5535 ext.128.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scales & Stadiometers
- Scales must be inspected yearly by the Colorado Department of Agriculture. Inspection fees are dependent on the type of scale tested and can range from $35 - $65 per scale. To locate an inspector in your area, contact the Measurement Standards Office (303) 869-9101.
- When local agencies need to purchase scales or stadiometers, they may choose a company of their choice. State office authorization to purchase this equipment is not required.
- WIC Equipment Maintenance Log
Jill Kilgore, RD
Nutrition Consultant, Colorado WIC Program