eWIC Process Issues Fixed
We want to update you on the problem last week that caused a small number of Colorado WIC authorized retailers to be unable to process eWIC cards.
The problem has been fixed for the following stores and you can again use your eWIC card there:
- Cheyenne Wells Grocery, Cheyenne Wells.
- Valley Grocery Market, Colorado City.
- The Growhaus, Denver.
- Crows Stop and Shop LLC, Eads.
- Carpenters Mini Mall, Idalia.
- Bauserman Farm Market, Manzanola.
- Redd Mercantile LLC, Nucla.
- Family Food Market, LLC, Sterling.
- Osborne's Supermarket, Hugo.
- R&R Supermarket in San Luis.
Woolsey's in Calhan continues to have issues and is not able to process eWIC transactions at this time.
This problem is not affecting the large majority of Colorado WIC authorized stores because they use a process for WIC purchases that is integrated into their cash registers.